14 februar 2008

Malo odstopanja

Ni samo rdeča, bela in roza. Niso samo srčki. Ni samo "Ljubim te", "Bodi moja", "Bodi moj" ali "Veselo Valentinovo". So pa meni ljube barvne kombinacije. In so nežne besede. In so "šivi". Veliko "šivov". Tako dekliški se mi zdijo. Kakorkoli, naredite si lep dan! Pa veselo Valentinovo ;)

A LITTLE BIT OF DEVIATION

It's not just red, white and pink. It's not just hearts. And it's not just "I love you", "Be mine" or "Happy Valentine's Day". There are colour combinations I like. And there are tender words. And there are "stitches". Lots of "stitches". I find them so girlish. Anyway, make yourself a nice day. And happy Valentine's Day ;)




/What makes me happy? A rainbow, autumn leaves, a sunset, your "Hello"/


/Happiness lies in small things - a daisy, a ladybug, and your smile/


/You silently enter my thoughts/


/... and I'm saving the most secret corner of my heart for you/


/Don't be so shy/


/I love you - immensely, indescribably, endlessly/

mravljica